Did I take a picture of a two-headed turtle? v. shitty pic

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
IMG_0003.JPG

Took the new camera out today in case I saw anything worth taking a picture of, saw this turtle on the log and decided to take a couple pics. I didn't notice the other head / turtle till I got home. I wouldn't think it was a two-headed one given that the one on the left looks smaller and both aren't really positioned right. The turtle you can fully see doesn't look like it's sitting on top of/fucking the other one, so :dunno:

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
let’s fight over turtle dicks
giphy.gif

Reactions: BAUCE

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
Like I said, I shouldn't have said it. More people than just me shouldn't have been doing it while it was allowed for whatever ridiculous reason. Do you think I'm someone like FY/PM and would post shit like that on my own FB or take it out into the real world? Do you think everyone on here who has been calling each other faggot for the better part of two decades hates gay people?

So, congrats Chuck, you fucking got me. What do you want?

• Haha
Reactions: Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448