did my taxes yesterday, gonna be balling in a few weeks

TS
TS
JacksonWhite

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
I actually like getting taxes back since my wife doesn’t get paid during the summer. Nice to get a chunk of change in the spring to prep for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikuk

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
what’s this??

All I know is I filed on 1/21 and haven’t gotten confirmation from IRS that they received it...it’s been 2 weeks!! :dunno:
The Internal Revenue Service announced that the nation's tax season will start on Friday, February 12, 2021, when the tax agency will begin accepting and processing 2020 tax year returns

• Sad
Reactions: wait*what

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
Did my taxes yesterday, getting $6100 back.

Got my bonus coming up in March (~$3000 after taxes last year) and potentially a $4200 stimulus check

Feels good man

Do you a ton of kids/tax breaks or just not making a good financial decision when it comes to your withholdings?

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
we're getting a decent amount back because of a job change. my wife paid all her social security due for the year, then switched companies, and by law had to do it all over again :wtf: but gets the double payment back at tax time.

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
we're getting a decent amount back because of a job change. my wife paid all her social security due for the year, then switched companies, and by law had to do it all over again :wtf: but gets the double payment back at tax time.
subtle my wife makes a lot of money

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448