GUN Did this constitute deadly force

yar1182

Mar 26, 2008
Ventura California
deadly force sounds appropriate to me. Guy on PCP, gets in fist fight with cop. If cop can get to his gun mofo should get shot. Cop should get a medal or at least a cold beer.

WooleyBooger

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
Texas
That looks questionable...like maybe the guy was starting to comply. He may have been able to go with his asp or tazer if they carry them. Its hard to give an accurate opinion of what i would do...i wasn't there, and the video doesn't show much.

I love this:
"Shooting unarmed people is evidence that there is something wrong with the training."

This tool obviously has no clue. I know for a fact that the officer would be trained to react accordingly if he truly felt his life was in danger, or if he believed the suspect had a weapon or some sort. If either was the case, and he in fact did feel he was in danger of death or serious bodily injury...his actions are justified. Even if the guy acted like he had a weapon, and turned out not to...its still a good shoot.

cheesesauce

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
Feb 3, 2005
Florida, son
That looks questionable...like maybe the guy was starting to comply. He may have been able to go with his asp or tazer if they carry them. Its hard to give an accurate opinion of what i would do...i wasn't there, and the video doesn't show much.

I love this:

This tool obviously has no clue. I know for a fact that the officer would be trained to react accordingly if he truly felt his life was in danger, or if he believed the suspect had a weapon or some sort. If either was the case, and he in fact did feel he was in danger of death or serious bodily injury...his actions are justified. Even if the guy acted like he had a weapon, and turned out not to...its still a good shoot.

Asps do absolutely nothing

Slick26

Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew
Jul 28, 2006
Mini Soda
That's one small ass fucking video player. Sure leaves out a lot of details.
I'd say it was justified, but just barely.

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
"Shooting unarmed people is evidence that there is something wrong with the training."
Maybe we should just ask him (the crazy guy that did a hit and run, had a passenger bail out, and then he bailed out of a moving car and proceeded to swing at a cop) nicely. :hsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan