ENT Did you guys know bryanboy is famous?

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
My girlfriends sister is in town for Thanksgiving and they’ve been watching America’s Top Model with Tyra Banks all weekend. I walked in and saw this little Asian guy on the show and said “hey that looks just like @bryanboy from a message board I post on.”

Anyway turns out it actually is @bryanboy and did you guys know he’s actually kinda famous? Let’s not even get into how awkward it is to explain how I know who this is :rofl:

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
I only know him from OT - I didn’t know :o
Yeah, i mean I guess outside of that world you wouldnt know him, but inside that world he's a huge deal. He's got a signature super model pose bitten from him. He's one of the most influential fashion trendsetters in the world.

For like 3 or 4 years i thought it was a joke, but eventually i was jut like, gawd-damn, this is real

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
Doesn't he finance his lifestyle through credit card fraud?
All told, he amassed a combined business and personal credit limit of nearly $200,000 by late 2005. The history revealed on CreditBoards goes some way to explaining how Francis Bryan Yambao, a high-school educated 20-something still living with his parents in a home friends describe as “pretty modest,” in a country where the per-capita GDP was just $4,100 in 2011, and where 33 percent of the population lives below the poverty line, was able to acquire the Dior handbags and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses and Karl Lagerfeld furs he photographed himself wearing at exclusive nightclubs and restaurants. “Highest single charge of $4,000 as [sic] Chanel on Biz card,” wrote bboy777. “No call/verification needed.”

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman