@digital jello's Brooklyn friends went to Tulum and brought back COVID

TheBoyWonder

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2006
The Jersey Shore

Art With Me, a four-day festival in Tulum, Mexico. Describing itself as “a community-driven festival that combines art, music, workshops, wellness and cultural experiences into a 5-day and 4-night journey to inspire change, and nurture personal growth,” it’s akin to Burning Man on the beach, boasting towering art installations, group meditations, and a whole lot of partying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicada

N8

Dec 27, 2001
Canada
COVID is ravaging Mexico as bad or worse than the US, what did these morons think would happen? :rofl:

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
brb calling my bois cody brody and choady for going without me

SEbZSCy.jpg

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
Was just in Tulum in October, festival looks pretty sweet .I find it hard to believe the quote from this person saying “I would say that 60-70 percent of my positives in the last couple weeks in New York City have been a direct result of either people coming back from Art With Me, or who have been directly exposed to someone who attended Art With Me.".

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
COVID is ravaging Mexico as bad or worse than the US, what did these morons think would happen? :rofl:
Its way worse here than it is in Mexico. Went to Baja California and the Yucatan in October. and people seem to take it seriously there. Mexico is barely over a million cases since it all began, the US 15 million.

Reactions: Deleted member 9731

Deleted member 9731

Its way worse here than it is in Mexico. Went to Baja California and the Yucatan in October. and people seem to take it seriously there. Mexico is barely over a million cases since it all began, the US 15 million.
100 percent taken more seriously there than it is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor