ART digital photography books

joy division

Mar 14, 2003
hollywood, LAids
I'd honestly just use your camera and play around...but that's how I learned, I ain't too good at fancy book lernin...most of those beginner books are all bullshit anyway (things you can just learn yourself). I know of a lot of great advanced lighting + business books.

TS
TS
Climbing Cracker

Climbing Cracker

I am the Devil. And I am here to do the Devil's w
Oct 13, 2001
Colorado, Los Angeles, Nairobi
joy division said:
I'd honestly just use your camera and play around...but that's how I learned, I ain't too good at fancy book lernin...most of those beginner books are all bullshit anyway (things you can just learn yourself). I know of a lot of great advanced lighting + business books.

yeah yeah, that and reading through my owner's manual 500 times. :) I have a dozen books on photojournalism, but i thought maybe there was something else. but it looks doubtful :wtc:

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
go to BN they have a digital photograph section now, read through the books until you find it explained a way you like.

Toasty

Naked people have little or no influence on societ
Mar 4, 2005
The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby is supposed to be good.

I haven't seen this one myself, but I've picked up a couple of Adobe-related books by Kelby and I like how they're usually just organized with straight tips on every page.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec