dinner time

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
did this fuckin white bitch just call this spaghettios abomination “italian”? did I hear that mother fuckin shit right?

this thunder karen wylin the fuck out with her spaghettios and white bread pie smgdmfh. get these bitches in check before it’s too late white people. :nod:
giphy.gif

Reactions: garbagemanlb

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
My two big WTFs are:

1) Using garlic salt... There is absolutely no reason you need to be adding that much salt to that meal. Just use regular garlic powder.
2) Cutting the bread crusts off. throwing away about 25% of the bread with that. :ugh2:

May 8, 2001
Colorado
My two big WTFs are:

1) Using garlic salt... There is absolutely no reason you need to be adding that much salt to that meal. Just use regular garlic powder.
2) Cutting the bread crusts off. throwing away about 25% of the bread with that. :ugh2:

:hsugh:

garlicpowder.png

So other than cutting off the crust, it's g2g?

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
she spends more time on that played basic bitch haircut than she does on feeding her kids.
hopefully she gets hit by a fucking bus and their dad remarries someone who will be a better mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026