LOVE do any of you ever get "turned on" when talking to your SO/person you are dating?

ForevererZero89

Apr 17, 2009
when ever im talking to(mostly when we are just texting though) this girl im seeing, especially when she tells me how much she likes talking to me, it turns me on. any of you guys ever get that feeling?

giapia

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re
Jun 19, 2005
SoCal
i don't know if it's the talking or the context. not necessarily sexy talk or anything...intellect is a big turn on for me :mamoru:

TS
TS

ForevererZero89

Apr 17, 2009
i don't know if it's the talking or the context. not necessarily sexy talk or anything...intellect is a big turn on for me :mamoru:

just normal talking. no "what are you wearing" talk. just "how was your day?" or "good morning" type stuff.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
no, i do not get aroused from "how's your day going?" type of conversations.

T-R-T

Dec 4, 2004
sometimes I do but in those moments I'm not actually listening to what she's saying, I'm usually just watching the movement of her lips/mouth lol

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
I had this happen with the last woman I dated. But hooooooly fuck she was crazy. :rofl:

It's a bit rare for this to happen, though. But it does happen once in a while.

ForgottenSpiral

Hope and Irony
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
NoVA
no, i do not get aroused from "how's your day going?" type of conversations.
Ditto. My gf turns me on plenty, but the simple act of her speaking does not in and of itself have a sexually arousing effect on me.

Now if I'm looking at her, thinking something sexy about her, or she is talking about something that turns me on, that's a different story altogether. But if she's talking about the weather, my penis is not interested.
sometimes I do but in those moments I'm not actually listening to what she's saying, I'm usually just watching the movement of her lips/mouth lol
:werd:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor