Do Not Like This Feel...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cammyD, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cammyD

cammyD New Member

when i was a little child,i envy the freedom of adults,as they could get away from the control of parents and teachers. So,I dreamed to grow up quickly! Now,I am really an adult of 24, and know that my envy is baseless, the freedom is not same with which in my imagination.

With the growth of age,i learn that people should be considerate of others when i want to do something,people ought to have sense of responsibility... So,i'm always thinking about what impact will bring for me before i want to do something, the result is that the more i consider,the less interest i get. what's worse, i feel it becomes difficult for me to be interesting for something, I do not even know the reason.... bad situation....

2. Cool~Breeze

Cool~Breeze New Member

ummm...wrong forum?

3. Sjengwijk

Sjengwijk New Member

Masturation is always a suitable option, unless in a Nursery.

4. MainerMikeBrown

MainerMikeBrown Member

As an adult, I don't want people telling me how I should run my life unless I ask for their advice.

5. Reggaerose

Reggaerose New Member

I know the feeling. I'm 23, and I was so desperate to move out of my parents home (with good reasons) and now live on my own. I love my freedom, I do, but never quite expected my life to be like this. I barely make enough money to make it though the month, for me to have any money to do fun things, I need to live off water and bread basically. Which frankly, I don't mind. Less doing groceries, less time cooking, more time studying, volunteering and working, and more money doing fun stuff with friends. Life is about making choices. You want to live big and get into dept, or live with a little less and have fun same time? You need all the stuff you want so bad, or you just want them because that's what society decided is cool? Mean fuck I don't need my smartphone, but since I got it from a friend sure I'll use it. I'd be just as happy using a bricklike phone. I don't need new clothes when my old ones fit and look good. Hell don't even care whether they look good really, it fits I don't need new stuff. Our world is a world of OVERconsumption, while a lot of countries don't have SHIT. I started living an anti-consumerist lifestyle when I turned 18, and it's really satisfying and difficult the same time. If you're really concerned about the impact of your lifestyle on other people, this is a thing to think about. Because exactly that is why I decided to give away my possessions. Yes I own a laptop, some clothes, shoes and books, but not more than I need to. When I feel like I could miss one of my possessions, I give it up to charity. Gives me some free space and it makes other people happy! And that's the real goal in life. Not getting rich, but making the world a better place and get educated, wise! For us, for future generations and it's just the right thing to do when you're able to! The least one can do is volunteer, may it be while you have a free day or on the weekends. People are people, whether they're recovering addicts, are homeless or struggling in developing countries. Society, us, owes it to them to give them help whenever and wherever we can.

*edit*
    Oh and when you have a lot of money left at the end of the month, just donate some to a charity. It will help them and therefore will help you! At least that's my experience. I spent $150 on charities every month and it just makes me so happy seeing what they accomplish using my (and a lot of other donors') money! :) The world is changing step by step!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.