Do people actually listen to Gary Vaynerchuk?

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
saw a clip where someone asked for photography help and he said you need to either get really good at everything or find one thing and get really good at it and the person looked blown away

shit's hilarious
Follow me to this link and buy my book

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Eh. He had a pretty good answer about overcoming negative self image / thoughts. Basically said that people aren't born thinking they suck, their parents instill negative worth in them and it's not the kids fault. Once you accept that you can move past it and start loving yourself. He so says that doesnt mean you need to hate your parents because theyre probably fucked up too.

Reactions: Cicada

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
That name sounds familiar. Wine guy?
created an E-store for his parents already established and profitable wine business and then sold himself to the youtube generation as a business mogul and entrepreneur extraordinaire.
reality is he just hustled hard and capitalized on what his family already built. dude was born on third and acts like he hit a grand slam.

edit: Millenials and younger eat that shit up though and he's made a killing selling the image.

Last edited:

Dharma

OT Supporter
Sep 24, 2004
Gary is a self made multi millionaire. Probably worth 50-150 million easily.

guy is a Russian douchethough

Hoodoo

Jan 13, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Teen: I’m considering going to college Gary. Am I doing the right thing?

Gary: Fucking do it or don’t fucking do it. You’ve got to realize you can literally take anything and make millions. You like getting up in the morning? MAKE AN INSTAGRAM AND MARKET THAT.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
created an E-store for his parents already established and profitable wine business and then sold himself to the youtube generation as a business mogul and entrepreneur extraordinaire.
reality is he just hustled hard and capitalized on what his family already built. dude was born on third and acts like he hit a grand slam.
Gary is a self made multi millionaire. Probably worth 50-150 million easily.

guy is a Russian douchethough
Lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: dcballer

Dharma

OT Supporter
Sep 24, 2004
According to Investormint about Gary Vaynerchuk's net worth, the number is estimated at $160 million, projected to soon top $200 million. Vaynerchuk makes money through his companies. They include: VaynerX, a media and communications holding company.

NoOneYouKnow

Mar 24, 2016
The house that hate built.
According to Investormint about Gary Vaynerchuk's net worth, the number is estimated at $160 million, projected to soon top $200 million. Vaynerchuk makes money through his companies. They include: VaynerX, a media and communications holding company.

Kylie Jenner is a self made billionaire at like 25 though. Not impressed with $160mil.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
saw a clip where someone asked for photography help and he said you need to either get really good at everything or find one thing and get really good at it and the person looked blown away

shit's hilarious
:omg:

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
He’s just the e-parent that Millenials need because they’ve never been called on their bullshit

Reactions: JZA

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor