CAR Do people think that parking like this is actually going to DISCOURAGE someone from fucking with their car?

Dismay

Super Swell Guy
OT Supporter
May 23, 2000
SoCalish
Take the driver's side and rear wiper, then put a pebble in the cap for two stems (opposites of each other) so that after they re-fill them with air, they slowly deflate again.

i did the pebble thing once to a drunk guy who was speeding around camp sites in his truck

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
Take the driver's side and rear wiper, then put a pebble in the cap for two stems (opposites of each other) so that after they re-fill them with air, they slowly deflate again.
who the fuck puts the stem caps back on once you take them off? Those bitches come off one time and get thrown into the parking lot

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
who the fuck puts the stem caps back on once you take them off? Those bitches come off one time and get thrown into the parking lot
If you put a pebble of the right size in the cap, it will deflate the tire slowly once they put it back on :o

A Cow

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2005
Vancouver BC
When i see this shit I park super close to the front end and will flag some guy trying to park down to park super close to his back end.

Just cause.

A Cow

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2005
Vancouver BC
Unless its a guy with a trailer that doesn't fit in a pull though spot. They get a pass. But they also normally have enough sense to park in the FURTHEST spots away.

Reactions: Oman4x4 and DCC

A Cow

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2005
Vancouver BC
Or just ignore the whole thing and save yourself the effort
FYI I haven’t seen you on Xbox in ages lol
You should have

just should say "playing netflix"
or
"Playing rouge company"

TBH, gaming just hasn't been feeling right for the past.. while.. Just can't get into it.

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
You should have

just should say "playing netflix"
or
"Playing rouge company"

TBH, gaming just hasn't been feeling right for the past.. while.. Just can't get into it.
Oh I get ya . I let my gold expire for 6 months and only Recupero with game-ass for like 100 bucks combined 2 years.
Tried forza horizons and got bored. I need something new but I feel I wasted 100 bucks for 2 years. Oh well
And maybe that you’re not in my favorites as we if ever haven’t played in years any game

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
Madness... yeah I'd be tempted to park in a way that made it difficult for them to leave. If you're parking on multiple spots and close to the entrance of a place you're asking for trouble. This looks more like laziness rather than trying to protect the car.

I do have an OCD problem with door dings so I always look for end-of-row parking spots or something next to a column that I can hug tight to have the maximum space to the next car. If I'm in one of the larger vehicles that just doesn't fit in one spot and I do need to take two, then I definitely try to do that as far as possible from the entrance to minimise the number of people that might be bothered by it, and won't do it if the parking lot is quite full. I'd rather go some place else. There's no point parking in a way to reduce accidental damage on your car if you're gonna make someone tempted to vandalise it intentionally.

My proudest OCD parking: Self-parked in the Valet-Overflow when it was empty, between wide set columns but still a single spot. Far from the entrance and not another car in sight. It was a beautiful moment. 🥲

1641289280526.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448