CAR Do people think that parking like this is actually going to DISCOURAGE someone from fucking with their car?

Oman4x4

OT Supporter
Sep 22, 2004
Dubai / Oman / Saudi Arabia
what i'm saying is...does anyone put hte cap back on? i toss that shit the 1st time i take it off

Yeah - debris settling in the valve stem could get pushed in further when adding air and then the valve might not close fully resulting in a slow leak.

For sandy environments you definitely wanna be using them for that reason. I actually carry spares in the 4x4s as they sometimes get lost when inflating after off roading.

A Cow

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2005
Vancouver BC
Oh I get ya . I let my gold expire for 6 months and only Recupero with game-ass for like 100 bucks combined 2 years.
Tried forza horizons and got bored. I need something new but I feel I wasted 100 bucks for 2 years. Oh well
And maybe that you’re not in my favorites as we if ever haven’t played in years any game
quite possibly. when the GTA crew died.. it just got.. boring.

But i'm currently replying Zelda: OOT.. cause honestly its better than most games out right now

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448