FOOD Do we have a Adam Ragusea crew?

eK

OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
He's on my rotation with Babish, Mythical Chef Josh, Sohla, Sortedfood, Sam the cooking guy etc.

Reactions: MarcinMaximus

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
I don’t hate him, but you can tell he’s cashing in on the whole YouTube thing with his videos now. Nbd more power to him, just kinda lost me with it all.
Wagyu beef on a Crunchwrap is not really my thing.
That's kinda the point of being a creator :dunno:

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Mar 13, 2003
🤠 .... 🐄 🏳️‍🌈

I enjoy his videos. Probably not for professional chefs like @Mercedes and @Formz but does a good job presenting considerations
@Mercedes contribution to the culinary landscape begins and ends with putting canned beans and tahini in a blender. Dude sucks. It’s why he is a business owner and still getting a stimulus check

• Wow
Reactions: MarcinMaximus

Simple

Sexy Beatch
Nov 29, 2001
Edmonton, Alberta
Agreed, it’s all basic but he also expands on the important stuff, and not in a pedantic or annoying way

I also have a soft spot for Alex FrenchChef
love French guy alex. Respect his humbleness, grind, and making shit from scratch. Nothing isn’t stuff you can’t research on your own but it’s a nice discovery voyage with him

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman