Do we have a Gran Turismo 7 Crew?

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
okay so i got enough engines now to do all the listed swaps

although i don't think i'm going to. no real desire to swap a 2JZ into a tundra :rofl:

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
really happy for the R26B because i got a stage 5 weight reduction for the RX7 ages ago

are we to assume we can get ultra-high rpm turbos for every car? is that an option for the RX-7 with a R26B swap? :rofl:

Bruce Banner

OT Supporter
Dec 20, 2004
95F36594-E7AF-486F-BCF2-7F2EE1DEA609.jpeg

Glad I checked this thread, I haven’t been paying much attention to the game. Someone tag me the next time PD soils themselves publicly like this :rofl: almost every engine and I made about 3 mil on the Toyota tickets and got a few cars :cool:

f00l

Jun 14, 2004
which one is that? the one where you start in the middle of a square of cones?
it is the first one but I finally beat it and went on to get gold in the whole mission....

wow what a headache lol

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
What’s the fastest way to quit the game for this glitch. Gt7 is the only game I have and I don’t think I’m quitting properly. Restarting the console is the only thing that’s working for me and I don’t want to do that 70 times.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
What’s the fastest way to quit the game for this glitch. Gt7 is the only game I have and I don’t think I’m quitting properly. Restarting the console is the only thing that’s working for me and I don’t want to do that 70 times.
You don't have to quit. Just do one ticket at a time. You just alternate between the 4 and 6 star.

Reactions: DrewDown

H-508

It's ETA, not H, you fck
Dec 16, 2000
Took me a while to realize you go into My Collection in the cafe menu (not Extra Menus), then go down to Extra Menus. Get the toyota...claim ticket, then go back and get the rotary, claim ticket. repeat. Only took me about 45 minutes to swap all the eligible car/engines. Also got Clubman 2.0reloaded to finally work, so guess I'll grind a bit again to build up the stockpile since I'm slowly going through and changing liveries that burned through my stash. New script has me ramming the lead car at the start though, so guess I have to play around with that before I can leave it on overnight.

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
So i haven't actually done any swaps yet. For the engines that can go into multiple cars you would need one engine for each car you wanted to swap correct? So 4 2JZ's if you wanted to try each out.

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Feels good to be exploiting this glitch. Fuck PD. Side note I just won 3 invitations to buy cars. I only have about 10 million credits. Is it worth blowing all of my cash? I haven't done any credit farming but I'm reading that your chance of winning better prizes in roulette increases with your collector ranking. Those invitation only cars seem to rank you up a lot.

Reactions: Bruce Banner

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman