Do we have a Gran Turismo 7 Crew?

H-508

It's ETA, not H, you fck
Dec 16, 2000
So i haven't actually done any swaps yet. For the engines that can go into multiple cars you would need one engine for each car you wanted to swap correct? So 4 2JZ's if you wanted to try each out.
Correct. Each car takes 1 engine

Reactions: DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
I still can't seem to win the Coyote motor or the Porsche M96. Fuck you PD, this would take like 30 years of playing to unlock normally.

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
Feels good to be exploiting this glitch. Fuck PD. Side note I just won 3 invitations to buy cars. I only have about 10 million credits. Is it worth blowing all of my cash? I haven't done any credit farming but I'm reading that your chance of winning better prizes in roulette increases with your collector ranking. Those invitation only cars seem to rank you up a lot.
i say yes

because you can always get more cash at any time through multiple methods. the invites however, they're always stuck behind tickets. it's fine now while there's a ticket glitch but that can disappear at any time

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
i'm up to like 50 of each motor

not that i need that many, only farming the glitch for the not-for-sale parts

got an ultra high rpm turbo for the veyron and a stage 5 weight reduction for the enzo and like half a dozen other cars

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
I really want the Coyote motor but I’m about to give up

hEYwnnI.jpg

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Finally won the Coyote motor. If I'm reading the chart right I can only use it in one vehicle (the '71 Mach 1) and the Porsche M96 that I'm missing can only be used in a vehicle I can't get (the '66 Volkswagon 1200). Does that sound right? If so I'm only missing one more K20 to be able to do all the swaps.

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Fuck, I never check the used market because I've just been doing all the challenges. How long is it gonna take me to be able to buy the '97 MR2?

Sypha923

OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
El Paso TX
Missing 787 and rb26 mainly but slowly getting there. I seem to have the most sr20. Kept getting 10k on the 4* finally got a car with that custom 70s Camaro.

• Clown
Reactions: remmy

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
Just got back from Pikes Peak Hill Climb yesterday, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing GRAN TURISMO banners, you'd think they'd have the track in the game... :cjerk:

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
Yes. Not in the used car market yet.

All good in horizons is easy
I think I just suck then, the first few are pretty easy but the eco challenge is a nightmare. I’ll give it another go tomorrow but I couldn’t get any closer than half a second off of gold

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman