Do we have a Gran Turismo 7 Crew?

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
I’ve been playing around with the 30 minute Le Mans race seeing what car is most fun to drive. I was able to get a sub 4 minute lap in the Audi S1 Quattro but it takes almost half a tank of fuel at Fuel map 1. Still a fun car to drive on Map 6. I actually bought it by mistake thinking it was the Suzuki Pikes Peak lol. So I was glad to get some use out of it.

yBW3BRw.jpg

While I’m grinding and waiting for the other two cars I need for the Legends trophy, are then any other legends cars that I shouldn’t pass up? Because they are badass or good for specific races.

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
I got the Benz and the jag xj. The Benz is fucking tits. Run shop on the gr1 races.

Took the 787b supra to the 1 hour 1mil credit track and burned the shit out of the closest competitor. Think they were over 3.5 mins behind. Ran map 6 the entire race and just waited for their pits

Epik High

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
San Francisco
I’ve been playing around with the 30 minute Le Mans race seeing what car is most fun to drive. I was able to get a sub 4 minute lap in the Audi S1 Quattro but it takes almost half a tank of fuel at Fuel map 1. Still a fun car to drive on Map 6. I actually bought it by mistake thinking it was the Suzuki Pikes Peak lol. So I was glad to get some use out of it.

yBW3BRw.jpg

While I’m grinding and waiting for the other two cars I need for the Legends trophy, are then any other legends cars that I shouldn’t pass up? Because they are badass or good for specific races.

Suzuki PP is ridiculously overpowered. Don’t know of any other car more op.

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
I got the Benz and the jag xj. The Benz is fucking tits. Run shop on the gr1 races.

Took the 787b supra to the 1 hour 1mil credit track and burned the shit out of the closest competitor. Think they were over 3.5 mins behind. Ran map 6 the entire race and just waited for their pits

The Sauber C9 that’s available now?

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
That's the one, i think. It's silver right? Didn't know it was available lol. Don't remember when I bought the thing

Gotcha. Well I’m at work today and then out of town for 8 days so hopefully no legendary car I need comes and goes in that time. I’m assuming they stay longer than 8 days on average.

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
Won the Ferrari 458 '09 engine. It goes into the Alfa Romeo 4C '14. Barely put any power to it and it hits 202 with ease. Probably higher but I haven't got a long enough straight away lol

Reactions: hondaluva

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
Stuck on redbull neo classic
I'm dying on the 600 Tokyo Expressway, the one that's in the rain for 10 laps. The Evo and WRX are too slow in the straights. The Supra flies in straights but has issues with braking transition and I can't quite dial it in (more me than the car, most likely).

I bought the NSX 17 and am going to try it again this week.

Epik High

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
San Francisco
Road Atlanta was literally the only reason I bought an xbox and forza. No need anymore!

Haha I bought an Xbox and Forza 7 so I could run Sonoma Raceway. Still play it when I'm prepping to go to the actual track. As soon as that's added to Gran Turismo I'l have no need for an Xbox.

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
I'm dying on the 600 Tokyo Expressway, the one that's in the rain for 10 laps. The Evo and WRX are too slow in the straights. The Supra flies in straights but has issues with braking transition and I can't quite dial it in (more me than the car, most likely).

Don't think I had problems with that. Used a tuned gt40.

Last edited:

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson

I tried to log on to see if the Alpine A220 glitch is still working but I can't get online. Keeps crashing. Also I'm reading that the automatic clean race bonus is gone. If that's the case I'm done with this game. Grinding is painful enough as it is. I'm absolutely not going to bother for even less money. PD and this garbage ass economy have ruined the game.

• Support
Reactions: obscure/renegade

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I tried to log on to see if the Alpine A220 glitch is still working but I can't get online. Keeps crashing. Also I'm reading that the automatic clean race bonus is gone. If that's the case I'm done with this game. Grinding is painful enough as it is. I'm absolutely not going to bother for even less money. PD and this garbage ass economy have ruined the game.
PD seriously fucked up bad, sucks.

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
Why not have some endurance races like 6H, 12, 24, worth like 5/10/20M, and have the AI fluctuate on pushing the lead to make it entertaining. Takes no time at all when you can pause and chip away. GT6 I did probably 5 or 6 24H

Reactions: DrewDown

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I love the actual gameplay but expecting people to race the same races 20 hours straight to buy a SINGLE car from the legendary dealership. They should be publicly shamed.
Yeah I can't put tons of hours into grinding, really takes the fun away not being able to buy a lot of the cool cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman