CREW Do we have a Rammstein Crew? US tour about to kick off

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
Saw them the last time they were in the US, always a good show. Anybody going to a show on this tour?

Looks like I'll be meeting up with some friends for the Chicago date :bowdown:

Reactions: anemic

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Saw them the last time they were in the US, always a good show. Anybody going to a show on this tour?

Looks like I'll be meeting up with some friends for the Chicago date :bowdown:

Rammstein at the worchester palladium when the lead singer simulated ass-fucking the keyboardist with a 14” dildo, which was hooked up to some kind of hose so he could blast fake cum all over the first 10-15 rows.

View attachment 245282
Pass :rofl:

CitznFish

Don't live life by a single sentence
OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2002
SoCal
VictoriousThornyDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: victor77

Vanilla Tarantino

OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Bay Area
Their shows are nuts, love the pyro but not so much the huge dick they use to spray the crowd with foam…. lol
I saw them in a small venue in Cleveland back in, oh, 2000 or 2001. So small that they actually couldn’t do their pyrotechnics. But, a friend that we were with pushed her way up during Zwitter when the lead singer was simulating sodomizing the keyboardist. She got absolutely drenched by the dick. She was deliriously happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds