Do we have a roborock/roomba crew?

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
How often are you guys replacing filters/rollers/etc? I figured the app would tell me to replace them earlier than necessary, but it seems to be lasting quite a while (I assume it's based on sq footage history or something?) I was gonna get the knockoff replacement kit from Amazon with like 4 filters etc, seems like they have good reviews.
Replaced first filter after like 1.5 years but I ducked it up trying to rinse it in the sink

Now I just clean them with shop air once a week and they seem to last forever

Never replaced anything else

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
PICS OF UR DUST BIN??
Fuck man I fucked up. Got a new pupper yesterday and he was playing with our girl for like an hour on the area rug. Ran it twice last night and this morning the tray was completely full of hair and dirt... I threw it out before I thought to get a picture :(

Last edited:

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
Yesssss so gross
The amount of hair it gets every day is amazing, especially with a second dog now. Especially after somebody gets into some stuff that hasn't moved in a while and new shit gets stirred up :rofl:

I don't think I could go past like 3 normal days before it got stuffed tho, I don't mind emptying it daily but a bigger bin would be nice :o I've got it set to ultra sukk and have it do the living room (big throw rug where dogs lie down/play) once before it does the full map. Is there a way to have it zone clean on a programmed time, or just "room" specific? I guess I could manually set the rug as a separate room maybe, haven't tried that.

Reactions: couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
The amount of hair it gets every day is amazing, especially with a second dog now. Especially after somebody gets into some stuff that hasn't moved in a while and new shit gets stirred up :rofl:

I don't think I could go past like 3 normal days before it got stuffed tho, I don't mind emptying it daily but a bigger bin would be nice :o I've got it set to ultra sukk and have it do the living room (big throw rug where dogs lie down/play) once before it does the full map. Is there a way to have it zone clean on a programmed time, or just "room" specific? I guess I could manually set the rug as a separate room maybe, haven't tried that.
Ya i gotta empty mine after every run, sheddy ass fuckin dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman