Do we have a roborock/roomba crew?

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
thats why you get the home base thingy and it empties into a canister.

3 dogs. weekly empty approx
I was scurred to even spend this much, i was dipping my toe in the pool. After a month or two I understand how invaluable they are, I haven't even touched the mop function yet but I would definitely appreciate more storage capacity.

I should get the mop thing going, haven't even looked into it. Does it vacuum first to confirm the map then mop? Or are they two separate requests? I should probably read up somewhwre I guess.

Reactions: couchlock

vikingen

So this is what freedom tastes like πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
OT Supporter
I was scurred to even spend this much, i was dipping my toe in the pool. After a month or two I understand how invaluable they are, I haven't even touched the mop function yet but I would definitely appreciate more storage capacity.

I should get the mop thing going, haven't even looked into it. Does it vacuum first to confirm the map then mop? Or are they two separate requests? I should probably read up somewhwre I guess.
still a noob myself with it and also yet to do a mop. I believe it will mop if you tell it to, after a clean.

Dog ate the main roller after a week of having the S7+ when it fell out after the wife didnt secure it properly. awaiting the part to arrive.

AU$1500 here ON SALE... ignore the exchange rate. Feels like your $1500 to me :o

• Support
Reactions: turbo35

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman