Do we have a roborock/roomba crew?

Hops

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2003
Sierra Foothills, CA
Love our Roborock, really wish I spent the extra cash for the self emptying one, but two of our dogs are long haired, so the thing needs help a lot anyway. I like how it will tell you if there's shoes or something on the map when it's cleaning, but for some reason, 1 pair it thinks is dog shit everytime :rofl:

Wilddog

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2006
Canada
I've had my S7 for 2 months now. My first robot vac and it's incredible. The mopping function is great.

Pro Tip, if you have polished or shiny tiles and don't want dried water streaks from the mop, do a 50/50 blend of distilled water and Bona cleaner in the tank.

TS
TS
jeri534

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
Second time through, set up different cleaning zones and it was much faster…

3C2E4E0E-E2AE-418D-A927-63262217CC10.png

Bitter Moose

Oct 26, 2007
Dallas
Roborock S6 maxV here. Love it- I even like the mop feature and think it does a pretty good job. When I bought mine Roborock had the best app/mapping.

7C7A2926-0FCF-4A90-97ED-35760543B2CD.png

Tenny

OT Supporter
Oct 4, 2005
Houston
I have a Roborock S6 MaxV

Love it, just wish the vac cannister was bigger. I have it run T/Th/Sat/Sun and it fills up every time. I also fill up the mop and replace the pad every time. I have like 10 of the mop pads now and wash them after each use.

Tenny

OT Supporter
Oct 4, 2005
Houston
Also used to be a huge fan of the Neato's as they were the first with Lidar. They were decent, their cannister was bigger and they had a wider brush which was nice, but the software on the Roborock is just night and day better.

Reactions: Bugalu

JaimeZX

Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew
Nov 7, 2005
Back in VA
I have a Roomba 980 downstairs and an e5 upstairs. i7+ will replace the e5 eventually.

That Roborock map is pretty :cool: though.

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Love our Roborock, really wish I spent the extra cash for the self emptying one, but two of our dogs are long haired, so the thing needs help a lot anyway. I like how it will tell you if there's shoes or something on the map when it's cleaning, but for some reason, 1 pair it thinks is dog shit everytime :rofl:
Doesn't like your taste in footwear

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
I have a Roborock S6 MaxV

Love it, just wish the vac cannister was bigger. I have it run T/Th/Sat/Sun and it fills up every time. I also fill up the mop and replace the pad every time. I have like 10 of the mop pads now and wash them after each use.

Fuck all that

Might as well just.... Mop

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

Wilddog

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2006
Canada

329 is a lot easier to swallow
You'll find alot of very recent posts on Reddit highly suggesting this vacuum. It doesn't have an auto-empty station but otherwise it does everything very well.
I went with the S7 for the auto-empty and scrubbing mop, otherwise I would have went with the S5max.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
You'll find alot of very recent posts on Reddit highly suggesting this vacuum. It doesn't have an auto-empty station but otherwise it does everything very well.
I went with the S7 for the auto-empty and scrubbing mop, otherwise I would have went with the S5max.

i got nothing but hardwoods on the main floor with tile in the kitchen. feels like the s7 might be better for me.

Wilddog

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2006
Canada
i got nothing but hardwoods on the main floor with tile in the kitchen. feels like the s7 might be better for me.
The S5max has a dragging mop. But yeah, the S7 scrubbing mop has been fantastic on our hardwood. It also boosts vacuum suction when it detects an area rug, giving a deeper cleaning.

This was our first robovac and I'm very impressed with it.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
The S5max has a dragging mop. But yeah, the S7 scrubbing mop has been fantastic on our hardwood. It also boosts vacuum suction when it detects an area rug, giving a deeper cleaning.

This was our first robovac and I'm very impressed with it.

uggggggg. S7 slickdeals alert setup

Reactions: 93rx7

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman