Do we have a roborock/roomba crew?

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
This cabins hardwood floors are quite rustic to say the least, just put that bitch in 4x4 4Lo Max power, let’s see how she does

mxwV5IY.jpg

zedekias

Feb 27, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Originally I was going to buy a roomba i3+ for like $380.

Then from this thread I changed my mind to the roborock q5+ for $699. Now I'm about to spend $950 on the s7+. :mad:

Every time I read about a more expensive model, the others just seem like trash.

• Support
Reactions: majesty

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Originally I was going to buy a roomba i3+ for like $380.

Then from this thread I changed my mind to the roborock q5+ for $699. Now I'm about to spend $950 on the s7+. :mad:

Every time I read about a more expensive model, the others just seem like trash.
lol if u dont need the mopping/self emptying, the s4 does the same shit as all the other ones for 1/4 the price

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
We got it as a gift. It was non-mapping and did an OK job at best. The random patterns/directions were terrible.

I need to read up on what is current/good.
Similar situation here

Didn’t want to drop the dough on a legit unit. Then I end up getting a dumb one as a gift. It does a decent job for being free to us. It’s just random and stupid and not self emptying. We have 2 labs that shed non stop so it’s nice to have it run once a day and pickup a bunch of stuff.

The issue I have right now is my 18 month old loves to go turn it on and also mess with the dock :hs:

Jason H

OT Supporter
Feb 23, 2002
🇨🇦
20220622_135822.jpg

People been shitting on Roomba lately and Roborock doesn't have the s7+ white in Canada just Europe so I came up with the runner up which was on sale.

I'm too poverty for the s7ultramaxblowjobgiver that's $1900+ canadian :wtc:

Reactions: zedekias

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Ended up buying the similar model in-store.

Went to the office st 10.30 last night and set it up. This thing is fucking awesome. It mapped the entire office on its first run, probably 45 mins or an hour. Still had some juice left so I had it thoroughly clean a few areas. Seems to work really really well.

I hate my fucking roomba so much.

Screenshot_20220703-143935.png

FI I have all office doors closed except my own there. That's why it appears I work in an ant colony.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Ended up buying the similar model in-store.

Went to the office st 10.30 last night and set it up. This thing is fucking awesome. It mapped the entire office on its first run, probably 45 mins or an hour. Still had some juice left so I had it thoroughly clean a few areas. Seems to work really really well.

I hate my fucking roomba so much.

View attachment 236926

FI I have all office doors closed except my own there. That's why it appears I work in an ant colony.
employee offices dont deserve to be blessed by Roboshark

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman