Do we have a roborock/roomba crew?

TS
TS
jeri534

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
have had the s7+ for almost a month now and it's been a god send...we run it every 2-3 nights and keeps my main floor with 3 dogs, 1 cat super clean :o

it has gotten stuck a few times but otherwise has been well worth it

zedekias

Feb 27, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
have had the s7+ for almost a month now and it's been a god send...we run it every 2-3 nights and keeps my main floor with 3 dogs, 1 cat super clean :o

it has gotten stuck a few times but otherwise has been well worth it

I'm so excited. I vacuum every fucking day. My dogs are ridiculous.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
i still havent tried the mop feature, i have a feeling my raggedy ass wooden floors will tear it apart, i already have to put the thing in 4x4 to get around the house

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Just finished it’s first cleaning. Good god it picks up way more then the neeto ever did.

Also it can run right in front of the TV and I don’t have to turn up the volume or anything.

Imma let homeboy recharge then have it map the house

Reactions: couchlock

zedekias

Feb 27, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Just finished it’s first cleaning. Good god it picks up way more then the neeto ever did.

Also it can run right in front of the TV and I don’t have to turn up the volume or anything.

Imma let homeboy recharge then have it map the house

I've been playing with mine all day. I love watching the mapping process. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman