Do we have a roborock/roomba crew?

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
a6GNjhM.jpg
I was planning on doing one last big vacuuming before using the s6. I set it off to map for fun and accidentally paused it. When I restarted it, it started vacuuming instead of mapping. I realized it after a minute and turned it off, but not before it had dragged a pile of dust out from under the sofa with a random condiment cup lid it found god knows where. Emptied the tray and pulled out half a paper towel from behind it with a ton of other dust :rofl:

This thing doesn't fuck around :eek3:

Reactions: Bugalu

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
I was planning on doing one last big vacuuming before using the s6. I set it off to map for fun and accidentally paused it. When I restarted it, it started vacuuming instead of mapping. I realized it after a minute and turned it off, but not before it had dragged a pile of dust out from under the sofa with a random condiment cup lid it found god knows where. Emptied the tray and pulled out half a paper towel from behind it with a ton of other dust :rofl:

This thing doesn't fuck around :eek3:
that good sukk

• Haha
Reactions: Bugalu

Aviv

Feb 8, 2002
OC
My S4 max has been making a loud vibrating noise for the past two weeks. Turns out it sucked up a USB cord that got wrapped around the brush. Stay safe out there bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman