CREW Do we have a terlit crew?

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
What’s the hotness in terlits. Would like chair height or “comfort” height. Not squatty potty height.

The Kohler Cimarron seem to be a decent choice. :dunno:

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
Depends. You have to ask yourself a question:

Do I shit trains?

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
we have toto drakes and a kohler highline. Haven't clogged any of them yet.

TS
TS
Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Toto Drake Terlit with Ternada flush?

honestly i would buy from a plumbing supply place over the big box stores. but yea; the drake is the shit currently.

mauk

Mar 22, 2006
Buffalo, NY
I put in a couple cimarrons at my current place, never had any big issues and they look decent.

Thinking about going with champion 4's at the new house.

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I've got one with a split base. Someone decided to tighten it to fix a wobble without asking me. The right thing to do was shim it, but they tightened it until it cracked. Fucking hell. It's holding up fine, though. Might skimp and epoxy it at some point.

If I could choose I'd either get a modern in wall tank or one of those quiet flush, super low tanks. They're a little short, but easy to clean because the base and tank are all 1 piece.

I dislike any horizontal surfaces around the floor. If I were to spend a buttload I would get one of those super modern ones that are straight down in the sides. No flare at the floor. Also, in wall tank. Least amount of cleaning required.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan