CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
i should try to convince my bro to let me bring the lighting to FARM 2022. plz use my referral for free miles

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
they dont know how to do modern software.
They're too stuck in their old ways of yearly releases tbh. It's been that way for way too long for the traditional manufacturers to give that up. Even if Tesla and Rivian are stirring things up it's not enough market share for them to feel forced to follow suit. Im not sure I've seen a single OTA for the MachE since we got it. But then again I'm sure I went a couple of months without one for the model 3.

All in all, I will say I do like my wife's car. It's a solid competitor. Ford just has some work to do.

Reactions: whatever

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
A friend of mine's husband writes code for Ford EVs

They're naming their child Hercules despite all of our friends telling them that's awful

Based off of knowing him I can confidently say Ford will never catch up
I watched a video on some guy that's selling his mach-e after about 4 months.
apparently it only charges to 80% on a fast charger, then switches to trickle charging. So you basically get about 200mi per charge on road trips. And OTA updates are basically non-existent and you need to take it to the dealership for updates.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
I watched a video on some guy that's selling his mach-e after about 4 months.
apparently it only charges to 80% on a fast charger, then switches to trickle charging. So you basically get about 200mi per charge on road trips. And OTA updates are basically non-existent and you need to take it to the dealership for updates.
Nah the OTA update for that is out

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448