CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
Wonder how much more pain I’ll be getting not just keeping it all with the same company.

Ordered another and said I wanted to trade in, pay some and finance some. Might be easier to coordinate this stuff with the same company if I can just drop it off when I finally pick up new one.

You all know the horror stories of planning a tesla delivery.
Carmax is stupid easy, as are most of the others. I just turned another into CarMax last week, 5 minutes online, 30 minutes at the store til check in hand.
Don't even try to time things with a new Tesla deliver, unless it's a unit on the ground already. You should know this by now.
Just buy the new car, them sell the old one. If you don't have the free cash then rent a car in the meantime but take that off your budget.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
Carmax is stupid easy, as are most of the others. I just turned another into CarMax last week, 5 minutes online, 30 minutes at the store til check in hand.
Don't even try to time things with a new Tesla deliver, unless it's a unit on the ground already. You should know this by now.
Just buy the new car, them sell the old one. If you don't have the free cash then rent a car in the meantime but take that off your budget.
Yea I don’t want to rent, I do know this and it’s why I’d feel better just driving the car to tesla when I pick up new car. Selling too soon is def not a route I want to go.

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
Wonder how much more pain I’ll be getting not just keeping it all with the same company.

Ordered another and said I wanted to trade in, pay some and finance some. Might be easier to coordinate this stuff with the same company if I can just drop it off when I finally pick up new one.

You all know the horror stories of planning a tesla delivery.
Make sure you're aware of the tax implications on trading in vs. not. Depends on your state

Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

scotty

why don't you take a seat right over there?
OT Supporter
May 6, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Read some threads on people ordering CCS1 Tesla adapters from Korea since Tesla isn’t selling it in the US yet. $283 including the forwarding shipping cost. Anyone get one?

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
Was reading into that a couple weeks ago.

Will be handy for our version of farm trip 2022 to Okoboji, unless my man @Cold Brew lets me plug in at his place for a night

5Gen_Prelude

There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but
Mar 14, 2000
Vancouver, BC, CANADA
Lol, so Tesla stops including the charger and they say it's because of low uptake. How exactly would they know - the mobile adapter isn't paired with the car. The reality is they haven't been making enough of them for some bizarre reason - it can't be that hard to estimate how many new chargers you would need. Now even if you say you want a charger, you may wait longer for the charger than the car.:bowrofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448