CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
what full-sized SUV would EV crew buy with an 80k budget? There really isn't any full-sized EVs sadly (even the X is not really full sized and its out of my price range anyway), but what about hybrids?
ETA within the next 6 months. So have no problem waiting a bit, but I unfortunately think I can't hold out long enough for my rivian R1S, which is not due until 1H 2023.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
Not trolling? I haven't owned an American vehicle since high school
I've always had good luck with FCA and it's a refined product by now
Still the occasional uconnect 5 bug but they've ironed it out quite a bit over the years
Super practical compared to almost every SUV and the $7500 rebate and solid mpgs make it cheap per mile for a 7 person people mover
Sienna Hybrid if you want a better reliability track record but that engine is buzzy and the infotainment is like a generation or two behind the Pacifica and the ride is worse

Reactions: Hisma and michael

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
what full-sized SUV would EV crew buy with an 80k budget? There really isn't any full-sized EVs sadly (even the X is not really full sized and its out of my price range anyway), but what about hybrids?
ETA within the next 6 months. So have no problem waiting a bit, but I unfortunately think I can't hold out long enough for my rivian R1S, which is not due until 1H 2023.

ur an engineer

do a 2020 Tahoe > Tesla conversion

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
Yea although I just saw diesel at like 6.80 or so by me today, pretty rough times for diesel crew. Maybe he could get a good deal with that in mind :dunno:

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
Yea although I just saw diesel at like 6.80 or so by me today, pretty rough times for diesel crew. Maybe he could get a good deal with that in mind :dunno:
saw $250 on the diesel pump in town earlier ... and the station isn't big enough for a big truck or anything ... imagine putting $250 into your damn pickup truck oooof

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448