CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
If the new BMW EV suv wasn't such an abomination on the exterior I'd probably pre order one.
Wife said she might try to hold out for the rivian. She's wfh so we can get by with one car for a while. But I think it's going to get harder come winter when it's not as easy to bike / walk to get around.

Hisma

OT Supporter
Apr 2, 2006
Reno, NV
Guy asks for SUV

Minivan 😂
There just really isn't a good option out and most SUVs are less practical minivans

First to market large SUV will be the Lotus Eletre which will be entirely Chinese so who knows how nice it'll actually be
yeah I showed the pacifica to the wife and unfortunately it was "no go" because she doesn't want to drive a minivan. She could also do a midsized SUV, but for EVs it's mainly just cross-overs at the moment. And the thinking is if we are gonna compromise on a non-EV, we'd prefer to go for full-size.
2023 needs to get here already.

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
Still bigger than all the cross-over EVs currently on the market. See my post above on my rationale
ya

but this is why the Grand Cherokee 4xe is the answer to your question

if you can fit in the Rivian, you can fit in it

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448