CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
@saxman:

A build date just popped up for your Wrangler, looks like 5/18 is the day, I'll touch base a day or two after to confirm the build took place.

I guess they're cranking out the last 392s this month lmao. Mike put in my order on 4/13
They closed the order banks for all the 392s and some of the 4xes about a week ago. My guess is they'll be closed for a few months before opening up for 23s.

Lease programs took a nose dive yesterday, at least on the 4xe. I haven't compared 392 programs. With the order banks closed though, 392 resale prices have been climbing higher.

The deal to jump on now are hellcat chargers.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
They closed the order banks for all the 392s and some of the 4xes about a week ago. My guess is they'll be closed for a few months before opening up for 23s.

Lease programs took a nose dive yesterday, at least on the 4xe. I haven't compared 392 programs. With the order banks closed though, 392 resale prices have been climbing higher.

yeah

I'm a little annoyed how fast this is going to come, gonna have to sell my boxster, get the 392, and either trade it in for the Cayman or sell it in late July

was hoping for the Cayman to arrive first

Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale

Looks like the numbers on the regular GC's got significantly worse too, glad I didn't follow through on that order. :o

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad

and to ruin it

Out of Spec Podcast discussed the results a couple of weeks ago.

For those interested in the outcome, the Taycan was first and covered the 800 miles to Las Vegas in just under 13 hours. Their average charging session was 14 minutes.

Ioniq 5 was 25 mins behind the Taycan.
Tesla Model X was 35 mins behind Kyle
Tesla Model 3P was 60 mins behind Kyle
Mach e was 90 mins back.

Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ

and to ruin it

Out of Spec Podcast discussed the results a couple of weeks ago.

For those interested in the outcome, the Taycan was first and covered the 800 miles to Las Vegas in just under 13 hours. Their average charging session was 14 minutes.

Ioniq 5 was 25 mins behind the Taycan.
Tesla Model X was 35 mins behind Kyle
Tesla Model 3P was 60 mins behind Kyle
Mach e was 90 mins back.

Thanks for saving me 11 hours of footage

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448