CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
hes not wrong tho.

The acceleration honeymoon will eventually wear off and become a simple love story, so what else do you want from the car?
I know he isn't. I'm just curious. I'm perfectly happy with my M3P and I have a C8 coming in a few days.

I'm just wondering if anybody else has something coming out that can compete in straight line acceleration.

Mighty

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Wait, with the 3P or with a Plaid?

What kinda qualifiers are we using here? Cause lots of things can compete with a 3P
I know there's nothing that can touch a Plaid. I was thinking more like the 3P.

Mighty

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Lotsa cars can better 3.5 to 60 or 11.5 in the quarter, how much are you trying to spend though?
I'm not buying anything, dammit. :rofl:

I'm just curious if there are any other electrics that come close to a Tesla in acceleration with similar price points.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bugalu

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
I'm not buying anything, dammit. :rofl:

I'm just curious if there are any other electrics that come close to a Tesla in acceleration with similar price points.
Mach-E GT 0-60 in 3.5-3.7 but then it cuts power, so not a fast 1/4 or anything beyond 4 seconds

Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
Speaking of which, on a scale of dasvwbabe to mopar03, how bad of an idea is it to pick up a 10 year old bmw under $10k?
Looking at hardtop convertibles and there's more than a few 328 / 335

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448