CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
So my carbon rear spoiler on the Y is coming loose because of the glue/tape. Last time I asked it was “normal”.

all you gotta do is buy $400k of their cars and they will treat your real nice

not sure why these Model 3 poors have trouble with Tesla service

I mean tbh I'd probably look down on them too I guess.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
i gots a door panel rattle and my windows all go up/down slower than my ram that has sand all over them

:dunno:

can't bring myself to work on this thing. changing the cabin air filter was too much.
i hit around the entire door, dash, steering, foot well area.

its gone.

for now

Reactions: 93rx7

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I look forward to your first phantom braking incident

i get it from time to time with radar. overpasses mainly.

when on the highway i float/rest my right foot over the gas pedal. if it slams on the brakes then natural reaction is my foot to press down on the gas canceling out the phantom brake.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
i get it from time to time with radar. overpasses mainly.

when on the highway i float/rest my right foot over the gas pedal. if it slams on the brakes then natural reaction is my foot to press down on the gas canceling out the phantom brake.
yeah

they're more frequent on camera only cars comparing my old Y to the vision cars I have driven

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
side note; did i see your neighbors place is gone gone? :rofl:

gone gone!!! Sold out to the developers, then got in a lot of trouble for leaving a vacant building, decided it was cheaper to bulldoze it than to keep paying the fines. I'm a little pissed that you can see my house from the road now, but i'll have that fixed in a month or so.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
gone gone!!! Sold out to the developers, then got in a lot of trouble for leaving a vacant building, decided it was cheaper to bulldoze it than to keep paying the fines. I'm a little pissed that you can see my house from the road now, but i'll have that fixed in a month or so.

:rofl: so is that whole thing going thru?

fence or arbivors?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza