CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
:rofl: so is that whole thing going thru?

fence or arbivors?

Whole thing is still years and years away, not approved yet, and he has 6 sites ahead of him on the approval list that also are not approved yet.

But the neighbor was retiring and had his lot up for sale, so he had to move fast if he wanted it. Development Co owner stopped over a few days ago and we talked for a bit, the design and timeline is perfectly fine with me. I'm honestly glad to see that shithole lot cleaned up.

Fence AND arbivors. I liked it better when no one knew my house existed, I like being a recluse.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Whole thing is still years and years away, not approved yet, and he has 6 sites ahead of him on the approval list that also are not approved yet.

But the neighbor was retiring and had his lot up for sale, so he had to move fast if he wanted it. Development Co owner stopped over a few days ago and we talked for a bit, the design and timeline is perfectly fine with me. I'm honestly glad to see that shithole lot cleaned up.

Fence AND arbivors. I liked it better when no one knew my house existed, I like being a recluse.

so you selling? moving?

yea i hear ya on that. i still like this place to build on: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/104-Bridle-Path-Vincentown-NJ-08088/188033393_zpid/

shame i dont have 200k for land

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
so you selling? moving?

yea i hear ya on that. i still like this place to build on: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/104-Bridle-Path-Vincentown-NJ-08088/188033393_zpid/

shame i dont have 200k for land

Naah, we're staying. Love it back here. It was the perfect pandemic hideout. We put a pool in, build some MTB trails through the woods around us, and have been loving the privacy and freedom back here. Not super common in my town, so we feel like any change is a downgrade if we want to keep the kids in the current school district (which we love).

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Naah, we're staying. Love it back here. It was the perfect pandemic hideout. We put a pool in, build some MTB trails through the woods around us, and have been loving the privacy and freedom back here. Not super common in my town, so we feel like any change is a downgrade if we want to keep the kids in the current school district (which we love).

yea i cruise around there when the kid is napping in the car looking for lots. just can't find the 500k per acre i'd need :rofl:

if i could get into that district i would in a heartbeat.

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
So my MYLR date on the Tesla app still shows Sep 13 - Oct 17th. Assuming I'll be getting VIN, etc. soon if that sticks.

I'm in the middle of giving notice at this job I've been at for 10+ years and starting a new job with a week or two break in between. Credit score and income should make approval a no brainer (luckily at the highest point of my score's life) on those factors independently.

I might technically be in between jobs (acceptance letter in writing, background check in progress) when I get the go-ahead to set a pickup date.

Question #1:
What's the current best financing option? Go through Tesla app? Or go through Everence.com or something external (they were mentioned on reddit for good rates)?

Question #2:
Less Tesla-specific - before putting in notice and setting a start date with the new company - any idea on how changing jobs might impact approval? Been here for over a decade so it's not a job hopper situation and the new job puts me a couple bucks over the IRA income limit so it's an upward move. But may still be in-between at time of pickup.
They don't give 2 shits about your employment if your credic is strong.

Fill out your app as you work at prev employer, that way, God forbid they request stubs, you'll have recent documentation

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
This looks promising. I look forward to never hearing about it again.

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
53825539d98d0ef2db190232589e74e5.jpg
58a9c8ed354263728152bf19d544d65a.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein