CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
:coolugh:

0MByeOK.jpg

that shouldnt work at all for a tesla. it looks for N to G continuity.

nnn614

Yup
Dec 14, 2001
Columbus, OH
Fucking deer. I assume I'm not going to have my car for 4-6 months because there are only two Tesla certified shops in central Ohio and they're always backlogged, and from our local Tesla group it sounds like many insurances don't cover the shop's rate so I may have to pay the difference out of pocket. Good times!

View attachment 252079

Well it's been just over 12 weeks since I hit the deer and 11 weeks since the shop ordered parts. As far as I know all the body work is complete - and it was actually out of Service Mode at one point - but now they're waiting on a windshield and there's no timeline for that. At this point I'm just hoping to get it back while it's still 2022. Shit sucks, bros.

Narc

Jake from RakeFarm
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
Well it's been just over 12 weeks since I hit the deer and 11 weeks since the shop ordered parts. As far as I know all the body work is complete - and it was actually out of Service Mode at one point - but now they're waiting on a windshield and there's no timeline for that. At this point I'm just hoping to get it back while it's still 2022. Shit sucks, bros.
At least your windshield is already broken. They broke mine when they had to take it off :bowrofl:

unrealdigital

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2005
My old man changed his LR to MYP
He ordered the LR in June. Changed to MYP on Wednesday of this week. VIN was assigned the next day. Home delivery scheduled today.

I’m curious to see if it will come with the new door trim (probably), cargo cover (maybe) and mobile charger (probably not).

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza