CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Achance007

Oct 12, 2000
New Castle, DE
My old man changed his LR to MYP
He ordered the LR in June. Changed to MYP on Wednesday of this week. VIN was assigned the next day. Home delivery scheduled today.

I’m curious to see if it will come with the new door trim (probably), cargo cover (maybe) and mobile charger (probably not).

Some Article said if you just upgrade to 20” rims they will bump up delivery date as well.

I ordered LR in Feb and delivery has changed coupe times but it’s Nov-Jan right now. I’m poor so no upgrades for me.

unrealdigital

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2005
Yea, he upgraded the rims to 20” in June. About one week after he placed his original LR order. The delivery window was December-April. I wouldn’t have been surprised if it came much earlier.

Reactions: Achance007

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
wtf autopilot doesn't work when towing, gotta be honest it's easy to get nervous when your kids are towing with this thing :rant:

Screen-Shot-2022-08-28-at-9-17-28-AM.png

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
Also, the receiver isn’t the easiest thing to just slap together, took a bit before I realized there was a set of keys

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
i get it from time to time with radar. overpasses mainly.

when on the highway i float/rest my right foot over the gas pedal. if it slams on the brakes then natural reaction is my foot to press down on the gas canceling out the phantom brake.
wow still?

volvo trucks would lock up the brakes when approaching some overpasses, that was like 10yrs ago

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
my bimmer has never phantom braked for an overpass, never would have even imagined that. Sometimes it gets confused approaching cars in an adjacent lane, but pretty rarely

Reactions: Cold Brew

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza