CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
Except most other cars that have adaptive cruise don't have this issue. I guess because of lidar?
Actually the problem has existed prior to going full vision. AP is great, but having to rest your foot on the accelerator in case you brake check somebody is crazy annoying.

But hey, at least they got Chucks left turn figured out

Reactions: whatever

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
wtf autopilot doesn't work when towing, gotta be honest it's easy to get nervous when your kids are towing with this thing :rant:

Screen-Shot-2022-08-28-at-9-17-28-AM.png

Who gives a shit you have insurance

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
I mean, it could have, also the fucking cannonball I did coming back from cegas

Holy shit I did like 2800 miles in 34 hours or something, jfc that woulda been badddd

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Achance007

Oct 12, 2000
New Castle, DE
So, finished up with what I'm now calling the working mans Space X Package for the Model X Plaid, can't wait to see the kiddos in them

Screen-Shot-2022-08-29-at-1-16-12-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-08-29-at-1-16-20-PM.png
I feel the need to post this in 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
So some reflections now that I've had the plaid x for 2 weeks (lots of reflection time as my license has been gone:o)

There is no way I'd want a Plaid+ version of this if it was just faster. I've been in plaid mode like twice and it's a lot, too much to use in all but the rarest of occasions. I can not only not imagine more, I don't want it. If too much is just right you'll be more thank happy.
Need that rear center arm rest, was some kind of option or accessory that they once made or were going to, need that bad in 2nd row imho.

Why not put window up/down in soft-buttons as well? Passenger can help with kids windows and should just be an update I would imagine.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Amazon link?
I’ll probably trade or sell the Y soon anyway
here ya go.

You can get this practically anywhere, though. Just make sure when you reapply you clean the paint really well and make sure you have coverage all the way to the ends of the spoiler. I promise it will make a huge difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuqxyu

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza