CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
Heard the other day on a vid and it rang true, quality control, tech, safety, etc doesn’t mean anything if it can’t go fast.

And for that reason, most of us have little trouble overlooking just about anything at all and accepting delivery :bowdown:

mistergin

Morale has improved but I find I miss the beatings
May 12, 2001
Southeast Valley
Heard the other day on a vid and it rang true, quality control, tech, safety, etc doesn’t mean anything if it can’t go fast.

And for that reason, most of us have little trouble overlooking just about anything at all and accepting delivery :bowdown:

We grew up with F&F #1 - hit that NOS and buckle your manifold so you can double-clutch the gas to the floor until the problems disappear, 1/4 at a time in/out of plaid mode between stoplights.

Or something.. I'm just a simp bitch so fuckifiknow :dunno:

But I swear to god I'll sell it for a hyundai ev in a second if they abuse that privilege when I take delivery :mamoru: I'm a slut. Not a whore. :nono:

• Haha
Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
So, finished up with what I'm now calling the working mans Space X Package for the Model X Plaid, can't wait to see the kiddos in them

Screen-Shot-2022-08-29-at-1-16-12-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-08-29-at-1-16-20-PM.png

Ok I saw this on Twitter

This is not you right 😂😂

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
So some reflections now that I've had the plaid x for 2 weeks (lots of reflection time as my license has been gone:o)

There is no way I'd want a Plaid+ version of this if it was just faster. I've been in plaid mode like twice and it's a lot, too much to use in all but the rarest of occasions. I can not only not imagine more, I don't want it. If too much is just right you'll be more thank happy.
Need that rear center arm rest, was some kind of option or accessory that they once made or were going to, need that bad in 2nd row imho.

Why not put window up/down in soft-buttons as well? Passenger can help with kids windows and should just be an update I would imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
My girls love watching anything space, sheeet I was watching 2001 yesterday. Someday I want to bring them to see a space x or nasa launch in the X!

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
@whatever I'm finishing my basement and just starting on the electrical rough in.

I've got a couple rooms that'll have a lot of outlets, so I'm going with 20 amp circuits on those. They'll also have recessed can lighting on the same circuit. Do I need to run 12/2 for everything, or can I run 14/2 from the switches to the lighting cans?

I can't figure out the code shit, obviously I want 12/2 on the outlets because shit could draw over 14/2's rating, but I know the lights wont draw that much.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
@whatever I'm finishing my basement and just starting on the electrical rough in.

I've got a couple rooms that'll have a lot of outlets, so I'm going with 20 amp circuits on those. They'll also have recessed can lighting on the same circuit. Do I need to run 12/2 for everything, or can I run 14/2 from the switches to the lighting cans?

I can't figure out the code shit, obviously I want 12/2 on the outlets because shit could draw over 14/2's rating, but I know the lights wont draw that much.

by code you shouldn't have lighting on the same circuit as outlets IIRC. so when ya pop the breaker from your new grow up it doesn't leave you in the dark.

that said no you shouldn't do that. imagine there is a fault in the can light. now you've got 14g pulling 19.9a. you're over the wire rating but under the breaker trip.

fine another lighting circuit and just tap into it for your lights. LEDs dont pull shit so essentially any lighting circuit can handle them

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein