CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I don't see why a slider doesn't pop up when you plug in the car

I'm gonna text my buddy on the Ford software team to see if he's realized how dumb this is
in the screen it looks like you should be able to slide it. but you can't.

seriously i'd love to be a part of that team. Make ford software not suck. MFSNS!

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
by code you shouldn't have lighting on the same circuit as outlets IIRC. so when ya pop the breaker from your new grow up it doesn't leave you in the dark.

that said no you shouldn't do that. imagine there is a fault in the can light. now you've got 14g pulling 19.9a. you're over the wire rating but under the breaker trip.

fine another lighting circuit and just tap into it for your lights. LEDs dont pull shit so essentially any lighting circuit can handle them
I'm pretty sure that it's legal per the code for lights and outlets to be on the same circuit. I know that I've got a couple areas in my house that's definitely wired that way.

I'll just just 12 for everything. This area I'm working at is on its own on the opposite side of the basement from almost everything. Kind of a pain in the dick to do another run for just 3 led cans

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I'm pretty sure that it's legal per the code for lights and outlets to be on the same circuit. I know that I've got a couple areas in my house that's definitely wired that way.

I'll just just 12 for everything. This area I'm working at is on its own on the opposite side of the basement from almost everything. Kind of a pain in the dick to do another run for just 3 led cans

yea for the extra 5-50 bucks or so just go 12. not worth the risk.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
the only way to set the % is to set a charge address.

im not sure what happens if he goes to a hotel and plugs in. its not good.
Lol. You'd just set it once you get started in the app.

But yes. It's awful. I've been dealing with it for 6 months.

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
so if i go to dinnner at a place with a j1772. it just says WELP 100%!
Yup. But I mean, are you really going to be there that long? Lol. Also, you can only stop it from the app. Which sucks. Cause if takes forever and the app sucks.

On top of that, there's no lock on tier 2. Just DC. Which would be annoying.

All that said, it probably won't hurt anything to charge to 100% regularly as I don't think ford gives you 100% of the battery.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Yup. But I mean, are you really going to be there that long? Lol. Also, you can only stop it from the app. Which sucks. Cause if takes forever and the app sucks.

On top of that, there's no lock on tier 2. Just DC. Which would be annoying.

All that said, it probably won't hurt anything to charge to 100% regularly as I don't think ford gives you 100% of the battery.

yea not helping ford out here. :rofl:

Reactions: I<3URANUS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein