CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

Ry-Ballz

This sucks, change the channel
Jan 10, 2001
Mexico
I'm pretty sure that it's legal per the code for lights and outlets to be on the same circuit. I know that I've got a couple areas in my house that's definitely wired that way.

I'll just just 12 for everything. This area I'm working at is on its own on the opposite side of the basement from almost everything. Kind of a pain in the dick to do another run for just 3 led cans
@AndyB am I gonna fail inspection for lighting and outlets on the same circuit?

• Haha
Reactions: whatever

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
:rofl: he hasnt used it to build an RC course yet....

oddly enough thats his thing when going to shows for the shop. a shocking amount of people just drive around with their RC stuff in the trunk just in case.
View attachment 255443
I have a couple of actual oldies, and a NIB Tamiya Bronco kit that I should build sometime soon...

But yeah - I'd be so happy in that loader, making whoops and cutting a badass course.

Reactions: 93rx7

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I'm sure it sounds dumb to some people but man, I think it would be a blast to have one.

And my dad has a shitload of land too... maybe I can get him on board with a track for his r/c trucks.

he bought land that needed to be cleared/cleaned up a lot. pay 30k to have it done, or buy machine for 30k and DIY.

honestly; keep an eye on auction sites. thats the best way. just plan on dumping money into maintenance. and drive units. and for fucks sake dont buy a bobcat.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026