CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
Stellantis rolling out bangers as I rack up enough flips to worry about getting flagged as a flipper
You and me both... I was talking to my wife about ordering a GC 4xe to flip, and that came up... at the time, there wasn't really anything on the horizon that I found hugely appealing. Both the recon and the wagoneer S change that. The recon would definitely be better suited to how I use my wrangler.

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
You and me both... I was talking to my wife about ordering a GC 4xe to flip, and that came up... at the time, there wasn't really anything on the horizon that I found hugely appealing. Both the recon and the wagoneer S change that. The recon would definitely be better suited to how I use my wrangler.
Both my TRX and GC 4xe have shipped and I'm not sure I have the credit to buy either :rofl:

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
10.69.2 installing :bowdown:

Will take for a drive when it's done and see if I have more or less near death experiences than normal
Only had limited time to test it yet, but it's noticeably smoother. No longer drives down the exact middle of unmarked residential roads :rofl:

It did come to a complete stop on a residential road for no apparent reason, and then took off again. Was a bit odd

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
if I did the $100 preorder thing today, in approximately what quarter would I be able to get an electric Silverado for under 75k ?

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
Autopilot has been giving me a headache since the last update

Súper jumpy to accelerate and follows so close and fast that it had to throw in the physical brakes twice today for a 4 mile drive

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
idk but i had an uber in a model 3 yesterday , it was a bumpy ride, the a/c was weak AF
it was kinda jerky, but that's prob the drivers fault.
the giant screen was weird

Reactions: Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
4 stock 20's will NOT fit in the back of a plaid, ask me how I know :rofl:

Bring the slush!

Screenshot-2022-09-16-at-9-54-21-AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza