CAR CREW Do we have a Tesla crew?

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
ehh not like superbad. :rofl: im so lazy im not sure i'd get it installed before flying cars.

i still have a center console matte wrap i havent put on. its been 3 years.
Lol. I'll literally send it to you for free. Cover shipping. I can mail it out tomorrow.

Edit, oh fuck. That reminds me I have a vinyl black out kit for the chrome trim. Lol.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
I just got the update notice to go to the version that changes over to vision only. Fuuuuuuu. Anyone know how to forever decline an update?

@whatever - You update yet? Did it break everything?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I just got the update notice to go to the version that changes over to vision only. Fuuuuuuu. Anyone know how to forever decline an update?

@whatever - You update yet? Did it break everything?

i changed my settings for updates back to normal from beta shit. im not about to do 3k miles with vision only AP.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Because soon I will be able to charge at 60amps when the electric service upgrade is done...which part did you mean? I'm waiting for PGE to let me upgrade to 200a main.

charger in that space with the cord going thru the fence?

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
how terrible? I want the lightning, but things like good AP are important to me :hs:

my god the nags. really doesnt like you even looking out the side windows.

when you change lanes on blue cruise it goes like this:

on blue cruise
hit blinkers
blue cruise turns off (no audible tone about it)
you move over to the new lane.
blue cruise turns back on in a random amount of time. sometimes instant, sometimes a few seconds. again no audible tone.

when it does take back over it ping pongs in the lane. when passing trucks it tended to ping pong right for the back corner of the semi trailer. no bias to stay away from trucks at all IMO.

no audible on or off for bluecruise is a major major mistake.

too much fluffy shit in the dash. every time you lift and get regen going the left dash shifts the whole thing around. needless junk that is distracting.

/get off my lawn

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
damn wat do

model YP has 45k miles now and warranty ending at 50k
model 3P at 27k miles and warranty ending spring next year

sell both and lease newer 3P and YP? keep cash on hand.

don't even want a model S/X anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza