CAR Do we have an ONR crew?

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Pressure washed the salt off mine and hit it with that Wolfgang Über :nod:

View attachment 189038
hows the Uber vs ONR? always wondered but i buy ONR by the gallon so by the time it's done i just re-order without thinking about it.

My issue is less of the salt but more of the tar and embedded dirt in the paint on the lower sides of the vehicle. ONR doesn't take that shit off and i have to hit/scrub it with bug/tar remover before washing. which changes the entire game.

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
hows the Uber vs ONR? always wondered but i buy ONR by the gallon so by the time it's done i just re-order without thinking about it.

My issue is less of the salt but more of the tar and embedded dirt in the paint on the lower sides of the vehicle. ONR doesn't take that shit off and i have to hit/scrub it with bug/tar remover before washing. which changes the entire game.
I've used ONR, ONRw&w, OpticoatNoRinse, and now Wolfgang Über siO2, which I like a lot more. It's super slick, tons of gloss and great hydrophobic properties.

Thankfully I haven't had to deal with tar though

jsilas

OT Supporter
Sep 9, 2006
PNW
That floor looks like a nightmare. Is it as bad as I think?
I love it, so I'm thinking the answer is no. What about it looks like a nightmare? The only thing I don't really like about it is that when I'm working with very small parts, if I drop one it can fall between the slats and underneath the tile. Simple enough to fish out with a magnet or pick, but still not ideal. Aside that the floor is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448