FIT Do you ever cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Is Mightier

All the time. I had a milkshake and a huge chocolate chip cookie tonight. :yum:

thebeave

Dec 25, 2007
Food? Rarely. I eat extremely clean during the week and might have some form of crappy food once or twice every 2 weeks.

Alcohol? Every weekend :hs:

dumbaznboy

Jun 25, 2006
California
probably twice a week.

i should really reevaluate my diet and dial things back in...but meh, im complacent with myself right now.

i'll prolly clean everything up after taking a week off from the weights.

Jacknasty

Aug 1, 2002
Destin, Florida
my cheats for the last month or two have only been in a couple of extra cals of clean food. nothing exciting.

I was visiting my parents last night to put up christmas lights and they ordered pizza for them and my brother and his wife. I was cutting up a piece of pizza for my 2 year old daughter and I just kept staring at it like it was filet mignon. She's looking at me saying "daddy, pizza" and I reluctantly gave it to her. Damn that Papa John asshole

Then spent the next 20 minutes warding off offers of pizza and questions of "why can't you just have a piece" or "it's just one day and it's not that bad, why not?"

getting tired of peer pressure. so i left and ate my boring food (i live a half mile away)

evh

Banned
Jun 3, 2004
i eat whatever i want, as long as i keep my ratio's in check, get enough protein, enough fiber, and also i throw in some EFA's. carb types don't do shit to me, as long as i'm eating a mixture of fast/slow with some fat/protein it has the same effect as eating clean on me.

cubedojo

Dec 20, 2007
I cheated last night and this morning I payed for it at the gym, I couldn't even squat right, I think she had the clap.

NUDES

May 19, 2007
my cheats for the last month or two have only been in a couple of extra cals of clean food. nothing exciting.

I was visiting my parents last night to put up christmas lights and they ordered pizza for them and my brother and his wife. I was cutting up a piece of pizza for my 2 year old daughter and I just kept staring at it like it was filet mignon. She's looking at me saying "daddy, pizza" and I reluctantly gave it to her. Damn that Papa John asshole

Then spent the next 20 minutes warding off offers of pizza and questions of "why can't you just have a piece" or "it's just one day and it's not that bad, why not?"

getting tired of peer pressure. so i left and ate my boring food (i live a half mile away)

unless you are a professional bodybuilder 2 weeks out why cant you have a piece of pizza with your daughter dude? you can enjoy life and still look good.. just cut back on other stuff

Alaya

Jun 28, 2006
Way more than I should lately :o I just try to compensate for it in the gym :hs:

When I'm being hardcore, maybe 1x a week, or every two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anaiddianych