LOVE Do you have any scars on your cock?

Wrigley

May 28, 2009
I have two small scars both underneath my foreskin and both caused by hard bumming.

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
couple of bullet holes and a stab wound, my cock was crazy as hell in his younger days.

Trouser Trout

Yup. Close encounter with a zipper.

zip.bmp

Chef_Boy_R_Deez

Apr 5, 2011
I have a scar from an incision after surgery needing 5 stitches to fix torn tunica albuginea, or more commonly known as broken penis!

My gal was riding reverse cowboy and at one point came down wrong, really wrong, and felt a pop then my boner dropped as I screamed like a little bitch! Didn't swell as much as some that the doc had seen (up to grapefruit size, mine was a small plum and that purple too which scared the shit out of me)

So anyways he was able to sew it up good as new but the scar remains...

stax9

May 7, 2007
I have a scar from an incision after surgery needing 5 stitches to fix torn tunica albuginea, or more commonly known as broken penis!

My gal was riding reverse cowboy and at one point came down wrong, really wrong, and felt a pop then my boner dropped as I screamed like a little bitch! Didn't swell as much as some that the doc had seen (up to grapefruit size, mine was a small plum and that purple too which scared the shit out of me)

:noes: That's painful to even read.

Chef_Boy_R_Deez

Apr 5, 2011
:noes: That's painful to even read.

If it had swollen even more they would've had to do something called "degloving" the penis. Circular incision just under the head and ALL the skin is rolled back to find the tear! Fuck that shit! Still sucked tho.

ulis_m86

Mar 28, 2011
I was at a shooting range with a friend and he was shooting a 45 and somehow he shot the metal clip that hold the target and it bounced back and hit me right on the head extreme pain and bruised for a long time

CrudeGT

Jun 30, 2003
Texas
i have 4 hole scars just under the head, from two frenum piercings that i took out a few years ago.

dscallaway69

Feb 17, 2004
If it had swollen even more they would've had to do something called "degloving" the penis. Circular incision just under the head and ALL the skin is rolled back to find the tear! Fuck that shit! Still sucked tho.
yup..i..had..that..done...It..hurt..like..hell.

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
I use to have a mole(or birth mark?) on the left side of my shaft when i was younger.

I think it has been rubbed off :dunno:

brew

Feb 3, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
Yeah, I've had surgery four times on the side of the shaft. I had a lump show up 2 years ago, turned out to be lymphoma. My stitches always popped during the healing, cause I would get a boner and then it would heal all fucked up. Now my skin is "fused" to the shaft, which causes painful erections and has made masturbating a new chore. Basically I get hard, my penis gets longer and the skin doesn't move. After I'm done with chemo I am going to have another surgery to "free up" the fused skin.

My penis hates me.

Catsmart

May 3, 2011

I had the same thing,saw my nob snap in half and back again,no real swelling but the pain..!!...Also had a blue bruise ring on it..:eek4:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan