*SNWS* Do you participate in anal sex with your S.O.? v.nonpublicpoll

Buttsex, yea or nay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Just curious. I personally don't butt ( :mamoru2: ) I'm not against it.

TS
TS
HUGE

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
4 or 5 times, mostly at the beginning of the relationship, but eventually she was honest and said she didn't enjoy it and was only doing it to make me happy so I haven't tried since

little personal to ask bro, you want a pic of my dick while we're at it?

Only if it's in her butt.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
4 or 5 times, mostly at the beginning of the relationship, but eventually she was honest and said she didn't enjoy it and was only doing it to make me happy so I haven't tried since

little personal to ask bro, you want a pic of my dick while we're at it?

pretty much this.

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
my ex fucking loved it though and I'm not going to lie and say that I don't miss that dirty bird
I had an ex that couldn't get off from vaginal at all but could from anal.

Was something psychosomatic due to past sexual assault, she honestly hated even having her vagene touched at all.

That was not a long lasting relationship and she had a lot of demons that I was not prepared to help her with. :o

• Sad
Reactions: alex
TS
TS
HUGE

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

Was something psychosomatic due to past sexual assault, she honestly hated even having her vagene touched at all.

That was not a long lasting relationship and she had a lot of demons that I was not prepared to help her with. :o

Universal truth: the crazy ones are always good in bed.

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
Yes, with a few GFs. One in particular preferred it to regular sex.

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
Tried it a few times early on in my relationship with my wife and she didn’t like it at all, but never said anything at the beginning because she wanted to be the type that was adventurous. Told her that she never should force herself to do something she doesn’t want to do, ever.

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
my ex fucking loved it though and I'm not going to lie and say that I don't miss that dirty bird
Same here.

Yes, with a few GFs. One in particular preferred it to regular sex.

Can ya’ll pm me their phone numbers and gram links. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idayrarecorded