Do you personally know any antivaxxers, essential oilists, or flat earthers?

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
I know a few antivaxxers but I think flat earthers are 99% online trolls. I've never seen anyone say they think the earth is flat irl.

Reactions: GlassUser

dorkultra

OT's resident crohns dude
OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
coworker sells makeup and essential oils. she brought a diffuser to work because the person next to her smokes every hour and stinks up the place bad

EcheloN

OH NOES!
Dec 13, 2001
Used to work with a dude who told me he would not let his kid get HPV vaccine cause it caused Autism. Then proceeded to tell me to watch the "documentary" Vaxxed.

cowboyrps13

couchlock loves to lick my booty hole
OT Supporter
Aug 4, 2002
NC
I'm not convinced flat earthers are real. I assume they're all just trolling.
This

A former coworker told me he was a flat earther and tried to support it by providing info to try and convert me. He joked around a lot but he seemed pretty serious. I had other coworkers ask him about it and he kept it up with everybody.

No antivaxxers or essential oils though.

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
Still-hot chick I knew in high school: My father is looking for a few responsible young men to help him sell these great products!

Me: bitch I'm almost forty, I hate selling shit, and that's all marked up mass-market crap.

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
I knew someone who pushed the Doterra oil thing a few years ago. But that did not last long.

Fordgasm

Mike Trout > All
May 12, 2001
I know one guy who is an anti vaxxer. He also loves Mussolini and thinks the government uses aircraft contrails to manipulate the weather if that tells you anything about him.

Reactions: horus

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448