Do you personally know any antivaxxers, essential oilists, or flat earthers?

NoOneYouKnow

Mar 24, 2016
The house that hate built.
I love essential oils, but not to sure cancer lol my husband is type 1 diabetic and cant take most medicine when hes sick because of it. I try and find things to make him feel a tiny bit better like oils, teas, or really anything natural that wont fuck his blood sugar up.

That being said we have someone in our company who is a flat earther:ugh:

You're an antivaxxer you aren't better.

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
My best friend’s business partner is heavy into the Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines movement and always trying to tell me to heal my kid’s ear infections with elderberry syrup and coilloidal silver wipes.

My sister is about the same. :hs:

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Pointing out your dangerous uninformed decisions is not trolling.
Not that I have to justify anything to you, but the only vaccine that was delayed was because my youngest had a cold. But please, carry on about all the information you think you know about my family.

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
I believe vaccinations are a necessary evil, but people should be given a choice, just like we have the choice to have an abortion.
The evidence is pretty convincing to the average person. Definitely not just trolls. There's scientists who believe this shit
wow you just keep on upping the dumb ante don’t you?

Hannibal King

OT Supporter
Jan 19, 2009
Omaha Nebraska
I believe everything we believe is the truth. If someone 100% believes in essential oils as a cure for cancer then you better believe their cancer will get cured. Ever hear of the placebo effect? It's real. Our minds are very powerful.

I have an uncle who cured his cancer by eating some damn apricot kernels for crying out loud.

I think we have the power to control our own lives in any way imaginable. But we are brainwashed through media, schools, and advertisements our whole lives that it constrains our minds.

I've been listening to specific subliminals every night with head phones when going to sleep and yes when you start to believe certain shit whole heatedly it becomes reality.

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
My best friend’s business partner is heavy into the Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines movement and always trying to tell me to heal my kid’s ear infections with elderberry syrup and coilloidal silver wipes.

My sister is about the same. :hs:
Wtf

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
I believe everything we believe is the truth. If someone 100% believes in essential oils as a cure for cancer then you better believe their cancer will get cured. Ever hear of the placebo effect? It's real. Our minds are very powerful.

I have an uncle who cured his cancer by eating some damn apricot kernels for crying out loud.

I think we have the power to control our own lives in any way imaginable. But we are brainwashed through media, schools, and advertisements our whole lives that it constrains our minds.

I've been listening to specific subliminals every night with head phones when going to sleep and yes when you start to believe certain shit whole heatedly it becomes reality.
:yikes:

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007

:rofl:

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz

Dang, Prometheus Leary

th

Reactions: couchlock and horus

Hops

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2003
Sierra Foothills, CA
I love essential oils, but not to sure cancer lol my husband is type 1 diabetic and cant take most medicine when hes sick because of it. I try and find things to make him feel a tiny bit better like oils, teas, or really anything natural that wont fuck his blood sugar up.

That being said we have someone in our company who is a flat earther:ugh:

What? Why?

NoOneYouKnow

Mar 24, 2016
The house that hate built.

I vaguely remember a whole series of YouTube videos that claimed you would feel high while listening to them. They had a bunch of different ones and none of them did shit. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448