Do you personally know any antivaxxers, essential oilists, or flat earthers?

chrislehr

Feb 20, 2001
Turns out I fucking do. Neighbors lost their 8 mos old and talking about that with a friend I found out neither of theirs are vaccinated cause his wife is anti. Fuck.

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
tbf, essential oils have been used since the 1200s. It's just these horrific sahm's with their mlm bullshit, pushy, gross attitudes that have given them a bad name. Heck, even my neurologist supported them when I was in treatment.

r/antimlm is some GREAT reading :rofl:

Like I mentioned previously, I find alot of value in them because they do a good job of masking my farts in the office :bowdown:

Some of them smell fuckin' great, and I definitely prefer them to all of the Scentsy bullshit that people are constantly suffocating the hallways with.

Reactions: Mr. November

Capt. Hammer

OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
Oh, I also used to buy Eucalyptus oil in bulk, dilute it in a tiny spray bottle, and squirt some of it in the steam room at the gym. That shit was on point. I've never bought into "health" benefits because I think holistic medicine is fucking garbage, but stuff like Eucalyptus at least has sinus clearing properties. As far as the "Oh, definitely try this one on your joints, it will make them feel great!" or "Apply this one into the tip of your dick with a turkey baster, you'll shoot miles of rope," they can fuck right off.

Reactions: 8legs

Mr. November

Abolish Suburbs
Jun 9, 2017
Minneapolis
Oh, I also used to buy Eucalyptus oil in bulk, dilute it in a tiny spray bottle, and squirt some of it in the steam room at the gym. That shit was on point. I've never bought into "health" benefits because I think holistic medicine is fucking garbage, but stuff like Eucalyptus at least has sinus clearing properties. As far as the "Oh, definitely try this one on your joints, it will make them feel great!" or "Apply this one into the tip of your dick with a turkey baster, you'll shoot miles of rope," they can fuck right off.
Oh yeah we 4 sure do this too. Altho I think eucalyptus might be poisonous to cats...I should check because maybe that's why mine is such a twat.

Jun 9, 2004
AIDS Pool
I think my batshit crazy SIL might be an antivaxxer, but we don't associate with her really anymore.

I don't know any essential oil people, or flat earthers. I don't think anyway.

What about you guys? If so, what is your experience with them?
Essential oils. Cousin on my wife’s side. Asked her what weight she was feeding her kid and she just blinked at me, like ‘I know you’re fucking with me but not exactly how’.

Reactions: GlassUser

Capt. Hammer

OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
Turns out I fucking do. Neighbors lost their 8 mos old and talking about that with a friend I found out neither of theirs are vaccinated cause his wife is anti. Fuck.

People who don't vaccinate their kids without a legitimate reason confirmed by a medical professional are absolute filth. If their kid dies due to lack of immunizations, the parents should be charged with neglect, abuse, and manslaughter.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
My friend wants to know what I can put in the turkey baster to shoot rope?

zedekias

Feb 27, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
A friend of mine is into essential oils for aches, pains, stomach problems, colds, etc. And she's also a nurse practitioner that runs a CV ICU.

Cold Brew

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
I actually came across this on my PC a few days ago. If I can combine some essential oils from a turkey baster with these supplements, I am ALL IN

vHxtb1Y.jpg

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
A friend of mine is into essential oils for aches, pains, stomach problems, colds, etc. And she's also a nurse practitioner that runs a CV ICU.
whenever I hear about nurses that are like this I'm always like super fucking :yikes:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448