do you use condoms with women you just met update: Ron doesn't know you cum post-vasectomy

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
if you meet a woman who is employed with a good job/her own place/no kids, claims to have an IUD, claims to be clean, and she doesn't tell you to use a condom or pull out, do you do either anyway?

had a friend tell me I'm crazy for trusting randos :o haven't gotten bitten in the ass yet though, and I get tested on a regular basis

TS
TS
Junkie

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
Never really did that often.

Then I had twins.

FUCKING PULLOUT GAME SUCKS
of the last 3 women I've fucked, first one I'd met the day before never having previously talked to her, she told me to pull out but then held me in the 3rd time around... then had me pull out again the next time we hooked up :wtf:
second one made me use condoms for a week and a half and then I came in her every day for the next 6mo, but I'd known her in HS 15+y earlier
third one I came in every time I fucked her, after she got a clean test back while riding on the back of my bike the first time we hooked up (having been talking for 7mo first, starting prior to #2)

all 3 had IUDs though :dunno: so I wasn't worried about babbies

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
i don't think he's talking about getting railed by gay dudes in NYC :hs: that's a riskier game to play
That’s cool I was talking about when I fuck women. I always wrap it with men.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec