FIT Do your estrogen levels rise with increased testosterone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girder_Shade

Feb 22, 2005
Republic of Toronto
I was told at my local health supplements shop that I shouldn't really be using test boost supps at my age (I'm 23) because I should already have enough and taking more will also increase estrogen resulting in man boobs, etc.

Is this shit true?

Maybe I should get my hormone levels checked though, lately I've been feeling like a bitch and the other day I cried for no reason wtf. I'm not on steroids or anything either.

Could be lack of sleep though. :hsd:

DJ Request

Welcome Police!
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2004
I'm Homeless!
I was told at my local health supplements shop that I shouldn't really be using test boost supps at my age (I'm 23) because I should already have enough and taking more will also increase estrogen resulting in man boobs, etc.

Is this shit true?

Maybe I should get my hormone levels checked though, lately I've been feeling like a bitch and the other day I cried for no reason wtf. I'm not on steroids or anything either.

Could be lack of sleep though. :hsd:

Yes it's true.

No you shouldn't be on testosterone boosters at your age.

Heavy lifting will boost testosterone and growth hormone naturally.

Why would you get your hormone levels checked if you're taking testosterone supplements? The test values would be obviously skewed.

TS
TS
Girder_Shade

Girder_Shade

Feb 22, 2005
Republic of Toronto
Yes it's true.

No you shouldn't be on testosterone boosters at your age.

Heavy lifting will boost testosterone and growth hormone naturally.

Why would you get your hormone levels checked if you're taking testosterone supplements? The test values would be obviously skewed.

Well I haven't taken any test supps yet but I was thinking about it, though getting my hormone levels checked first might be a good idea I think.

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
OTC test boosters will only help get your test back within normal ranges, not above and beyond...if you really care, get a blood workup and check your test levels. At your age, you shouldn't need any unless you have a problem the bloodwork finds.

Drewski

May 22, 2002
Scarberia aka Scarlem, ON
The answer is a lot more complicated than just "yes." Is he right? SORT OF. Are any OTC test boosters going to increase your estrogen level? Almost certainly not.

+1

in general, I think OTC test boosters are junk anyway. if they worked, most people would be all over them like ceaze on poptarts & pepsi

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Here's the deal with test (and pur, BDR, Maine, GT, ulter, macro can correct me if I'm wrong)

The more test that is in your body above and beyond a normal level will aromatize into estrogen. One very simple way to combat that is to use an AI like AIFM, an aromatase inhibitor that prevents that from happening. AI's are really popular in the steroid world for that exact purpose. A simple AI will most likely help boost your free test levels a small amount. The other OTC test "boosters" are all junk, and really wont do anything.

So was that guy right? Yes. But he's extremely misleading.

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
Formz you need to hook yourself up with formzmango.jpg for your av. :bowdown:

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
formzmango.jpg

I fucking love this picture. :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan