CAR Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Nope but I got some Migliore waxes to try. Frutta and Fine Wax. Already tried the Frutta. Pretty nice look but not as easy as most waxes. Has to go on whisper thin or it can smear upon removal.

Morgan06

Jan 19, 2006
ELM, MA
Never heard of Migliore

Neither had I until about a month ago, the owner of Migliore lives like 15 minutes from me too. :dunno:

Guess the company is getting some good press and positive reviews, more power to him- but I don't know how successful another 'luxury' wax will be. Swissvax already has that segment of pro detailers, and the mainstream market only knows Zaino/Zymol.

Scottwax

May 5, 2000
He is marketing his waxes as high end without the high end price. I believe his most expensive wax is $100 for 12 oz, the other two are $50 for 8 oz and $29 for 4 oz.

Frutta on this Escalade:

29242007_Cadillac_Escalade_frontend2.jpg

Scottwax

May 5, 2000
How do you like those waxes Scott?

Not so user friendly but they look pretty good. You have to go real thin, which is tough because (at least with the Frutta one) it is very dense. Too thick and you get some smearing issues. A little QD or water mist takes care of it. The owner of Migliore says his $100 wax is very user friendly. The cheaper ones, not so much. He feels they are worth the effort. Me? I want to see how well they hold up. I don't mind using a product that may take a little more work to apply and remove if it gives me superior results.

TS
TS
Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

Im an agent of chaos
Aug 23, 2003
Twin Tities, MN
Not so user friendly but they look pretty good. You have to go real thin, which is tough because (at least with the Frutta one) it is very dense. Too thick and you get some smearing issues. A little QD or water mist takes care of it. The owner of Migliore says his $100 wax is very user friendly. The cheaper ones, not so much. He feels they are worth the effort. Me? I want to see how well they hold up. I don't mind using a product that may take a little more work to apply and remove if it gives me superior results.
Could not have said it better Scott

Labster

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Pittsburgh

I completely agree. I'm still a big fan of Megs #16 even though if you don't use it thin you work your ass off removing the haze.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan